The last time I purchased from Victoria Secret’s Pink, I received my items in a pink bag (Pun Intended). I saved this bag for a long time as I did not know what to do with it. Recently, when I went through my old journals I realised that I needed a new one and decided to make a book. There were different videos on YouTube which taught me to make a journal but I couldn’t find a proper front cover that would please me. That’s when I saw the Pink bag lying across my room waiting for a makeover. I would be lying if I said I wanted to tear the bag to make a book. I did have second thoughts and half an hour later, reluctantly I decided to make a book out of it. Here’s how I got started
1. Take sheets of paper as per your convenience (i.e. Ruled, plain, etc.)
2. Cut them into equal halves or fold them.
3. Cut the paper bag you want for your front cover. ( It should be 2 cm larger than your paper sheets )
4. Arrange them in a proper order and use a paper clip to clip them.
5. Cut the edges of the book and make sure it is even on all sides.
6. Now for the final step, you can either bind the book, use a glue gun on the sides or staple all the sheets.
7. Once you’re done, you can personally customise your DIY journal.
If you liked this DIY, do try it and comment below. Would love to hear your ideas.